At Alletess Medical Laboratory, it is our mission to deliver the best test performance and provide unsurpassed laboratory services to our clients. We are a CLIA licensed laboratory, comply with CAP proficiency testing and have been servicing clients worldwide since 1980.
- Food Sensitivity Panels – 96 or 184 food panels, IgG and/or IgA
- Customized Wellness Plans complement our food sensitivity testing to help the patient navigate challenges they may experience when embarking on an elimination diet. Registered dietitians are on staff to support clinicians and patients via email or telephone.
- À-la-carte IgE allergen ordering from over 650 food and inhalant allergens as well as component allergen testing. Most allergens can be ordered as individual IgG, or specific IgG4.
- Mold panels to assess allergy and/or exposure.
- Autoimmune panels include Celiac Profile, Connective Tissue Disorders, Rheumatoid, and Thyroid Disorders.
- Candida albicans
All tests are available using serum samples. We offer three finger stick (dry blood spot) panels: 96 and 184 IgG Food Sensitivity Panels, and Candida albicans IgG/IgA/IgM. Our quick turnaround time, unrivaled customer service, and transparent pricing make us the best choice for your practice. We are well positioned to support you and your patients.
The first step… Alletess.
Integrative medicine is a collaboration of safe and effective therapies from conventional, naturopathic, and alternative medicine. Integrative practitioners look beyond symptoms to identify and address the root cause and work hand in hand with patients to develop a plan of care. This collaborative, wellness-driven approach often includes clinical nutrition - both through diet, and nutritional supplementation – and that’s where we come in. We are among the top-tier manufacturers of supplements in use by integrative practitioners today – including naturopathic, chiropractic, nutrition, acupuncture, as well as a variety of general health and specialty practitioners.