- To support our profession
- To expand awareness of our profession in this state
- To voice your opinion regarding legislation
- To be aware of legislative action and provide assistance in legislative efforts
- To participate in case review, information sharing & mentoring opportunities
- To give and receive support from your colleagues
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP - $275.00
A Professional member shall be a naturopathic physician living in or practicing in Massachusetts who is a graduate of a college of naturopathic medicine recognized by the AANP, and who, in addition, meets one of the following three criteria:
- S/He shall hold a license as a naturopathic physician in a state of the jurisdiction whose license is acceptable to the AANP.
- She shall be an active regular member of a state association which is recognized by the AANP, such state association being the one which covers the state, commonwealth or territory in which she resides for the majority of each year.
- He shall be a graduate of a college of naturopathic medicine recognized by the Council on Naturopathic Medical Education; and, if graduated since 1987, s/he shall have passed the AANP Board of Directors of the Federation of Naturopathic Medical Regulatory Authority for evaluation/recognition of their education program. The AANP will approve colleges which have been recognized by a state for purposes of licensure.
NEW GRADUATE MEMBERSHIP ($20.00)
A New Graduate Member shall be an individual practicing in MA in first year of graduation from a college recognized by the AANP.
A Student Member shall be an individual currently enrolled as a student in a college recognized by the AANP.
ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP - $200.00
An Associate Member shall be a licensed healthcare practitioner wishing to support the purposes of the MSND, who is not eligible for membership as a Professional Member, who meets the criteria established for this category of membership established in the AANP policy documents, and who is individually recognized as appropriate by the Board of Directors. An Associate Member can be a retired, previously licensed naturopathic physician.
SUPPORTING MEMBERSHIP - $100.00
A Supporting Member shall be an individual wishing to support the purposes of the MSND who are not eligible for other membership classifications and who are individually recognized as appropriate by the Board of Directors.
CHECK PAYMENT ACCEPTED:
Please mail your check for the full amount to:
Dr. Lisa Arnold
Orleans, MA 02653
Thank you very much for your support