- Certified Functional Medicine University Practitioner
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine: graduated from Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine (SCNM), Tempe, Arizona, one of the country’S four medical schools specializing in science based natural medicine & research. Licensed practitioner (VT)
- Adjunct Associate Professor of Pharmacy Practice at Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (MCPHS) and Adjunct Associate Professor at SCNM.
- Former Director of the Center for Integrative Therapies in Pharmaceutical Care at MCPHS. This center developed and distributed educational materials about complementary & alternative topics for health care practitioners and pharmacy students
- Clinical pharmacy consultant for OB/Gyne, Family Practice, and Internal medicine clinics
Certified – Reiki level II
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.): graduated from University of Illinois, College of Pharmacy (U of I) in Chicago, one of the most progressive pharmacy colleges.
- Residency in Adult Ambulatory Care at the University of Illinois Hospital/West Side VA Hospital in Chicago, IL
- Licensed pharmacist since 1978
- Lecturer and author of alternative & complementary and pharmaceutical medical literature
Practice Philosophy Statement
My health care philosophy embraces an integrative-holistic approach. This involves working with conventional diagnoses and treatments but the emphasis in my practice is to identify the underlying causes of illness using approaches that address the body as a whole. I believe in using treatments that stimulate the inherent healing power of the individual. These treatments include therapies that have a basis in advanced modern scientific research and those that have a foundation in ancient wisdom that has withstood the test of time. In my practice, I believe in taking the time needed to really understand my patient’s concerns and encourage questions. I place a strong emphasis on education (rather than dictation) to ensure that my patients have success with my treatment recommendations.